Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aug 23rd

After reading "I Will Be Iron" by Bud Jeffries I was inspired to start doing some longer sets. As in longer sets without setting the bell down. Where I am with my strength level and were I am with what I want to do as my goals. Im going to restructure my workout routine but still staying with the Program minimum. The modification is that every other ballistics workout will be with the lighter 16kg bell and the alternate ballistics day will be heavier bells 20kg and greater. Also I might try some one arm long cycle clean and press. Im not sure how i will be doing my grind days. I might just keep on with the TGU, which im having amazing success with. Also since the information that Pavel will be leaving dragon door and RKC as we know it Im not going to be preping for HKC until im sure getting any RKC certifications will be worth the investment. So its going to more of the same but different.

So here it is..
 Warm Up:
40 swings X5, 1 min on 1 min off.
10 min 200 reps.

Work:
100 swings 2.5min work, 30 sec rest(2min)
50 swings   1.25min wrok, 45sec rest (2min)
50 swings   1.25min work, 45sec rest (2min)
50 swings   1.25min work, 45sec rest (2min)
50 swings   1.25min work, 45sec rest (2min)
60 swings   1.5min work, 30 sec rest (2min)
40 swings    1min work, 1min rest (2min)
14min 400 reps.

24min total 600 reps.
yeah!

No comments:

Post a Comment