Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 4

So as per the combo PM, ROP hybrid I'm doing i did the "Light" day for my grinds.
So here it is.
TGU
1 each side 16kg
1 each side 20kg

C&P 5X1X20kg. One rep each side and rest one min between my one rung ladder. This is my last day for singles at this weight.

Windmills 5X2 with the 20kg.

My fiance wanted to work out together today. I bought her a 15lb Kb on our second date and I've been trying to get her interested in using it for almost 2 years now. It took Tracy's book to finally get her into it. I really do owe Tracy Reifkind so much. Any way we did work out number two from her book. It was on the min training  10 reps for the first five min and then adding one rep every min until the last five min. there you stay with the top rep for the remainder. But I really pushed her to finish strong the last few min. So we did 10,10,10,10,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,16,16,20,20.

Not a bad day all in all.

No comments:

Post a Comment